RE: Logo Products

  • allicatdesign@attbi.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2003
      YIKES! I want one of everything! But I will have to settle for some
      stickers for now. Thanks for making all of these wonderful products for
      us Tara. I took the plunge about 4 months ago and quit my day job as a
      nurse manager (blech), so I'm costuming full-time. The shows are
      starting to come- (working on 5 right now--yeah), so soon I will be able
      to trade all those business clothes in for some "imaginary" wear. I
      can't wait!!!
      Allison in WA