Re: Costumers of the World, UNITE!

  • Tara Maginnis <Tara@costumes.org>
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 21, 2003
      > Could you put the "I Make Costumes for Imaginary People" logo on
      some more items? It's my favorite logo

      I've added that Quote to a bunch of new items, plus I've added a bunch
      of other new quotes on t-shirts which range from the sarcastic to the
      uplifiting. I included one of my favorite designer angst moments:
      "Who the Hell designed this show? -- (Oh shit, I think it was me.)"
      I've also made Dressing Crew items, with a wicked quote, and added
      them. They can all be seen at the address you went to before
      http://www.cafeshops.com/thecostumersman
    • sylvia
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 21, 2003
        I love them! But I can't read the fine print on some of the items, like
        the Boobs shirt and the good body image shirt. What do they say?

        on 2/21/03 4:14 AM, Tara Maginnis <Tara@...> at Tara@...
        wrote:

        > Could you put the "I Make Costumes for Imaginary People" logo on
        some more items? It's my favorite logo

        I've added that Quote to a bunch of new items, plus I've added a bunch
        of other new quotes on t-shirts which range from the sarcastic to the
        uplifiting. I included one of my favorite designer angst moments:
        "Who the Hell designed this show? -- (Oh shit, I think it was me.)"
        I've also made Dressing Crew items, with a wicked quote, and added
        them. They can all be seen at the address you went to before
        http://www.cafeshops.com/thecostumersman

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • peggy salvail
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 22, 2003
          I too wondered what they said till I found the view
          larger image then I about died laughing good Job, I am
          thinking about getting one or two good job Tara.

          --- sylvia <sylvia@...> wrote:
          > I love them! But I can't read the fine print on
          > some of the items, like
          > the Boobs shirt and the good body image shirt. What
          > do they say?
          >
          > on 2/21/03 4:14 AM, Tara Maginnis
          > <Tara@...> at Tara@...
          > wrote:
          >
          > > Could you put the "I Make Costumes for Imaginary
          > People" logo on
          > some more items? It's my favorite logo
          >
          > I've added that Quote to a bunch of new items, plus
          > I've added a bunch
          > of other new quotes on t-shirts which range from
          > the sarcastic to the
          > uplifiting. I included one of my favorite designer
          > angst moments:
          > "Who the Hell designed this show? -- (Oh shit, I
          > think it was me.)"
          > I've also made Dressing Crew items, with a wicked
          > quote, and added
          > them. They can all be seen at the address you went
          > to before
          > http://www.cafeshops.com/thecostumersman
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

          > Terms of Service
          > <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          > removed]

          http://taxes.yahoo.com/
        • Lara Greene
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 22, 2003
            Can you do some black t-shirts so we could wear them backstage?
            Lara

            wrote:

            > Could you put the "I Make Costumes for Imaginary People" logo on
            some more items? It's my favorite logo

            I've added that Quote to a bunch of new items, plus I've added a bunch
            of other new quotes on t-shirts which range from the sarcastic to the
            uplifiting. I included one of my favorite designer angst moments:
            "Who the Hell designed this show? -- (Oh shit, I think it was me.)"
            I've also made Dressing Crew items, with a wicked quote, and added
            them. They can all be seen at the address you went to before
            http://www.cafeshops.com/thecostumersman

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

            <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          • Tara Maginnis <Tara@costumes.org>
            Message 5 of 12 , Feb 25, 2003
              --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Lara Greene"
              <laragreene@n...> wrote:
              > Can you do some black t-shirts so we could wear them backstage?

              Alas, no. CafePress doesn't do black t-shirts, so I can't offer them
              in the store, although I've written to them to suggest that they add
              black shirts. I know that at UAF, while black show shirts cost more,
              they still sell more than any other color.
            • Terri Lee
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 21, 2003
                Hello All...
                Earlier this year, some friends asked me to post some
                of my Civil War dresses on a web-site, I have since
                done so, although there are more to come, this is the
                start.

                http://www.geocities.com/civilianhps/CWGallery1.html

                Terri

                http://platinum.yahoo.com