experience

  • theresa b
    Message 1 of 46 , May 30, 2001
      This thread is making me curious. I am currently still in undergraduate
      schol, but I graduate in Decmeber. For only deciding on this as a major
      last year, I feel like I have gotten a lot of experience (two student
      produced shows, one mainstage last semester, and two shows for our repetory
      season this summer). Thing is, I know alot about the design process, but
      nothing about jobs in the real world. For those of you out working, how did
      you start? Did you go knocking on the doors of theatres? Did you bother
      the prfessionals in your acquaintance? Where did you head?

      Thank you,
      titi

    • Rici Tegarden
      Message 46 of 46 , Nov 8, 2002
        I had those sorts of problems with the old version until in a lot of frustration I called the 800 number.  There were problems with the printer settings and after I adjusted those everything worked better.  The new version is really much better definitely worth the cost of the upgrade. I now have access to a plotter and the patterns should print better.