Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Sprinklemagic site...

  • Sprinkle Magic
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2003

      Hey Lou,

      I'm not sure why you are unable to get access to my site as it all seems OK to me when I get into it...I think you need Internet Explorer 4 or above to access the site.  The web designer has written what you need on the opening page. the site is www.sprinklemagic.com .  Hope you can get into it.  Keep trying and keep in contact.

      Thanks

      Sprinkle

       Lou Nadolsky <lnadolsky@...> wrote:

      Dear Sprinkle, I could not get access to the site you started. My browsers
      all say that it is not a valid URL. I copied and pasted it right off of the
      email, so maybe something else is wrong. Please let me know because I am
      interested in seeing your site. Louise Nadolsky