Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] new website

  • Sprinkle Magic
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 5, 2003

      Hey Sheila,

      Thanks for your input and advice....I'm currently stocking 5 independant design shops in Melbourne, all stuff on consignment though (which is a real bummer).  I'm really hoping to get my stuff O/S.  Sales are up and down.  At the moment I'm making everything myself as I like to do only small runs or one off pieces.  If sales improve I'll probably look at employing a seamstress to make help me.  I'm going to look into Hot Topic...thanks heaps

      Sprinkle Magic

       Sheila Martinez <willistreet@...> wrote:

      Hi Sprinkle.  I checked out your site by clicking on the beautiful eye...and have found it to be operator friendly, intriguing and interesting.  How are you doing on your sales.  Something tells me that Hot Topic should snap up your line in a heartbeat....esp is you can mass produce and manufacture "plus sizes"

      Good Luck.  It is a tough road.  sheila

      sprinkle Magic <sprinklemagic@...> wrote:

      Hey everybody,

      My name is Sprinkle....I'm a costumier/fashion designer/performer/film-maker from Australia and have finally got my website up (fingers crossed) after a few complications.  Please check it out if you like at www.sprinklemagic.com . I'd be interested in any feedback you have.  I'm sure there's more work to be done with it, but I think it's a great start.  If anyone knows sites that they think I should link up to, could you please let me know.

      Cheers

      Sprinkle

    • Bjarne og Leif Drews
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 24, 2004
        Strange my reply message did not get trough.
        Dear Alyxx,
        I enjoyed to watch your new website very much, but your pictures are not
        clickable. I especially loved your Venetian Gown, but i would have loved to
        se bigger pictures.

        Bjarne Drews
        www.my-drewscostumes.dk

        http://home0.inet.tele.dk/drewscph/