Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] new website

  • Siebel San
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 4, 2003
      Cool stuff! I like the set up. Easy to navigate, and good
      pictures!
      Jessica

      > Hey everybody,
      >
      > My name is Sprinkle....I'm a costumier/fashion
      > designer/performer/film-maker from Australia and have
      > finally got my website up (fingers crossed) after a few
      > complications. Please check it out if you like at
      > www.sprinklemagic.com . I'd be interested in any feedback
      > you have. I'm sure there's more work to be done with it,
      > but I think it's a great start. If anyone knows sites
      > that they think I should link up to, could you please let
      > me know.
      >
      > Cheers
      >
      > Sprinkle

      =====
      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Deb

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 5, 2003
            Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] new website Your designs are very original and intriguing.  Are you looking to mass market?  Link yourself up to as many goth websites as possible.

            Sylvia Rognstad
            --
            Divinity Designs and Emeralds
            http://www.d-e-designs.com

            My name is Sprinkle....I'm a costumier/fashion designer/performer/film-maker from Australia and have finally got my website up (fingers crossed) after a few complications.  Please check it out if you like at www.sprinklemagic.com <http://www.sprinklemagic.com/>  . I'd be interested in any feedback you have.  I'm sure there's more work to be done with it, but I think it's a great start.  If anyone knows sites that they think I should link up to, could you please let me know.

            Cheers

            Sprinkle

          • Sprinkle Magic

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 5, 2003

                Hey Sheila,

                Thanks for your input and advice....I'm currently stocking 5 independant design shops in Melbourne, all stuff on consignment though (which is a real bummer).  I'm really hoping to get my stuff O/S.  Sales are up and down.  At the moment I'm making everything myself as I like to do only small runs or one off pieces.  If sales improve I'll probably look at employing a seamstress to make help me.  I'm going to look into Hot Topic...thanks heaps

                Sprinkle Magic

                 Sheila Martinez <willistreet@...> wrote:

[...]

              • Bjarne og Leif Drews
                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 24, 2004
                  Strange my reply message did not get trough.
                  Dear Alyxx,
                  I enjoyed to watch your new website very much, but your pictures are not
                  clickable. I especially loved your Venetian Gown, but i would have loved to
                  se bigger pictures.

                  Bjarne Drews
                  www.my-drewscostumes.dk

                  http://home0.inet.tele.dk/drewscph/