new website

  • Sprinkle Magic
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 3, 2003

      Hey everybody,

      My name is Sprinkle....I'm a costumier/fashion designer/performer/film-maker from Australia and have finally got my website up (fingers crossed) after a few complications.  Please check it out if you like at www.sprinklemagic.com . I'd be interested in any feedback you have.  I'm sure there's more work to be done with it, but I think it's a great start.  If anyone knows sites that they think I should link up to, could you please let me know.

      Cheers

      Sprinkle

    • Siebel San
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 4, 2003
        Cool stuff! I like the set up. Easy to navigate, and good
        pictures!
        Jessica

        > Hey everybody,
        >
        > My name is Sprinkle....I'm a costumier/fashion
        > designer/performer/film-maker from Australia and have
        > finally got my website up (fingers crossed) after a few
        > complications. Please check it out if you like at
        > www.sprinklemagic.com . I'd be interested in any feedback
        > you have. I'm sure there's more work to be done with it,
        > but I think it's a great start. If anyone knows sites
        > that they think I should link up to, could you please let
        > me know.
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > Sprinkle

        =====
        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • Deb

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 5, 2003
              Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] new website Your designs are very original and intriguing.  Are you looking to mass market?  Link yourself up to as many goth websites as possible.

              Sylvia Rognstad
              --
              Divinity Designs and Emeralds
              http://www.d-e-designs.com

              My name is Sprinkle....I'm a costumier/fashion designer/performer/film-maker from Australia and have finally got my website up (fingers crossed) after a few complications.  Please check it out if you like at www.sprinklemagic.com <http://www.sprinklemagic.com/>  . I'd be interested in any feedback you have.  I'm sure there's more work to be done with it, but I think it's a great start.  If anyone knows sites that they think I should link up to, could you please let me know.

              Cheers

              Sprinkle

            • Sprinkle Magic

                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 5, 2003

                  Hey Sheila,

                  Thanks for your input and advice....I'm currently stocking 5 independant design shops in Melbourne, all stuff on consignment though (which is a real bummer).  I'm really hoping to get my stuff O/S.  Sales are up and down.  At the moment I'm making everything myself as I like to do only small runs or one off pieces.  If sales improve I'll probably look at employing a seamstress to make help me.  I'm going to look into Hot Topic...thanks heaps

                  Sprinkle Magic

                   Sheila Martinez <willistreet@...> wrote:

[...]

                • Bjarne og Leif Drews
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 24, 2004
                    Strange my reply message did not get trough.
                    Dear Alyxx,
                    I enjoyed to watch your new website very much, but your pictures are not
                    clickable. I especially loved your Venetian Gown, but i would have loved to
                    se bigger pictures.

                    Bjarne Drews
                    www.my-drewscostumes.dk

                    http://home0.inet.tele.dk/drewscph/