Theatrical costume plots

  • nomacproductions2002 <nomac2@oceanfree.n
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2003
      Can anyone inform me where I get costume plots for theatrical and
      drama productions??
      Thanks,Blanaid.
    • Robin L Newell
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2003
        Plots are something that everyone makes for themselves because we all have our
        own preferences. Dodger Costumes does have them for the shows that they have
        available to rent. Dodger is on the web.