RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] Rajasthani Choli

  • Contessa
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2003
      If you go on www.ebay.com do search for choli pattern, you'll come up with
      a few
      differnt patterns.
      contessa

      -----Original Message-----
      From: The Scoggins [mailto:kwscoggins@...]
      Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2003 6:38 PM
      To: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [TheCostumersManifesto] Rajasthani Choli

      Hi everyone!
      I need some help locating a source for the Indian Choli (backless top with
      sleeves) done in the Rajasthani style of embroidery with the mirrors. I had
      located a very inexpensive source for these and convinced the director they
      were perfect for the piece (modern dance piece), but I can't get the shop to
      answer the phone and take my order! I've been looking at belly dancing web
      sites, but they all show either the bra tops or the bare midrif tops, not
      the ones that come to the waist in front. I've spent 5 hours today chasing
      rabbits! Any one know a source?

      Thanks
      Kathy

    • Davis, Lynn
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2003
        Hello,

        Try fcbd.com (fat chance belly dance.com) I know they have a pattern for
        a choli.

        Lynn

        Try ebay - you can find just about anything there.
        Jessica

        > Hi everyone!
        > I need some help locating a source for the Indian Choli (backless top
        > with
        > sleeves) done in the Rajasthani style of embroidery with
        > the mirrors.

        =====

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/