Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Help, please

  • Laura O
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003

      Hi Heide,

      Last sumemr I spent way too much of my time looking around the internet for anime images for my boyfriends halloween costume.  I thought the best seach engine was google for finding things.  I think this sight might help you a little http://inuyasha.batcave.net/.  Good luck!

      Laura O.

       Heidi Hobson <a1viola@...> wrote:

      I would like to make a costume for Inu Yasha, does anyone know any patterns or pictures that would help me?

      Thanx in advance,

      Heidi

      "The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."

    • Contessa
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
        this link is of someone who made the costume your looking for maybe it'll help.
        contessa