Re: Indian top and Anime costume

  • Joanne Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2 9:00 AM

      Have you tried AlterYears?  Their catalog has mideastern dance patterns and oriental hakima and kimono patterns.  The web site doesn't have a lot of patterns shown but I think there is a phone number and you can order a catalog from there.  WWW.AlterYears.com.   Hope this helps.

      >my friend wants to make some costumes from anime. Does anyone have an idea
      >where i
      > could find a pattern? or would I just have to make one myself?

      I need some help locating a source for the Indian Choli (backless top with