Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Rajasthani Choli

  • Siebel San
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2003
      Try ebay - you can find just about anything there.
      Jessica

      > Hi everyone!
      > I need some help locating a source for the Indian Choli
      > (backless top with
      > sleeves) done in the Rajasthani style of embroidery with
      > the mirrors.

      =====
      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Contessa
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2003
        If you go on www.ebay.com do search for choli pattern, you'll come up with
        a few
        differnt patterns.
        contessa

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2003
          Hello,

          Try fcbd.com (fat chance belly dance.com) I know they have a pattern for
          a choli.

          Lynn

          Try ebay - you can find just about anything there.
          Jessica

          > Hi everyone!
          > I need some help locating a source for the Indian Choli (backless top
          > with
          > sleeves) done in the Rajasthani style of embroidery with
          > the mirrors.

          =====

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/