RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] anime costsume

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2003
      Message
      Hi Contessa! :)  My sister does anime cos-play... and makes her own costumes, occasionally begging me for minor assistance... I believe what she does is she either makes her own patterns, or she mixes and matches pieces from regular patterns (simplicity, mcalls, etc...)... which is what I'll be doing for the costume I'm working on at the moment... :)
      I hope this helps! :)

      Lisa H.

      LVN needs chinese food po & bubble bath at least q2d or prn c TLC...