Margo Anderson's Renaissance Patterns

  • Donna Barnes-Haesemeyer <barneshaesemeye
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2003
      Has anyone bought and/or used Margo Anderson's pattern? Are they as
      good as she says they are?

      Donna
    • Mary <hanstar88@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 30, 2003
        Everyone who has them, raves about them. I have the women's undergarments, accessories and dress patterns, although so far I've only made a shift, corset and farthingale with them. The documentation, instructions and even sewing tips that come with them are awesome!

        You can always join her Yahoo Group, "margospatterns", and read some of the comments about them. It also has corrections to some of the typos in the earliest versions.

        ~Mary

        --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Donna Barnes-Haesemeyer <barneshaesemeyer@y...>" <barneshaesemeyer@y...> wrote:
        > Has anyone bought and/or used Margo Anderson's pattern? Are they as
        > good as she says they are?
        >
        > Donna
      • peggy salvail
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 30, 2003
          HOw do you go about getting them? I would be
          interested in looking at them. Peggy

          --- "Mary <hanstar88@...>" <hanstar88@...>

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        • Mary <hanstar88@yahoo.com>
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 31, 2003
            You can buy them directly from her:

            http://margospatterns.com

            Or from Grannd Garb:

            http://www.granndgarb.com/

            BTW, she has also just come out with her men's patterns and she is working on her "comfort set" which includes a ropa pattern, capes, etc.

            ~Mary

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 2, 2003
              I took the plunge and ordered both the men's and women's ensembles.
              Just waiting to get them and try them out now!

              Donna
              --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Mary <hanstar88@y...>"