Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Hey from the land of OZ

  • Sprinkle Magic
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 19, 2003

      Hey everyone,

      I excitedly told everyone to check out my website www.sprinklemagic.com but no-one seems to be able to get into it...I'm getting it sorted out...sorry....when it's up and properly running I'll get back to y'all.

      cheers

      Sprinkle

       "Tara Maginnis <Tara@...>" <Tara@...> wrote:

      > I didn't see anything besides the home page.  When I
      > clicked on enter, all i got was an empty green page...
      > Jessica

      Alas, she is using "mystery meat" in her web site, which makes it hard
      to navigate.  At the bottom of the green pop up are little squares.
      If you mouse over the squares, little bits of faces appear, if you
      click on a face, something else pops up. It is all very confusing, but
      if you try randomly clicking on things eventually you end up seeing
      some neat stuff.