A forward about summer jobs (don't reply to me)

  • Tara Maginnis <Tara@costumes.org>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2003
      Please Post

      Tuacahn Center for the Arts (a 1,900 seat outdoor
      equity theater, set in a red rock canyon near St.
      George, Ut) has two openings for Cutter/Drapers and
      one opening for a first hand for the 2003 summer/fall
      season.

      Positions are also available for a wig assitant,
      crafts persons, and stitchers.

      Competitive salaries plus housing. Contracts are per
      show for 6-8 weeks. Contracts for the summer season
      fall between April 28- June 16 and contracts for the
      fall are from August 11- September 15th.

      Send letter, resume, and three references to:

      Tuacahn Center for the Arts
      Attention: Costume Shop Manager
      1100 Tuacahn Drive
      Ivins, UT 84738

      or via e-mail to Candida Nichols Costume Shop Manager
      at
      <costumes@...>

      For more information about Tuacahn visit our website
      at www.tuacahn.org