Re: A little help?

  • jackiekeizer <jackiekeizer@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 16, 2003
      I'm all for shopping on-line - I do a lot of it - but have you actually
      gone in any of the fabric stores you called to look for the heavy duty
      hook and eyes? I checked out the Steinlauf and Stoller site to see if
      the hooks were something other than I was thinking of, and they are
      exactly the same kind I can buy at our Five and Dime (that's actually
      the store's name!) and at Walmart. I'll bet most any department store
      you go into will have them. Same with the black hook and eye tape
      someone else was looking for. That's available at the aforementioned
      stores also.

      On the other hand, the S & S site was cool and did have clear elastic
      that I haven't been able to find anywhere in town ;-> It seems to
      come on 150 yd spools, though. I'm going to call and see if I can get
      it in shorter lengths.

      Hope I'm not coming across as rude, I don't mean to be. I think sales
      people don't always get what you're asking for and these are both
      common items in sewing sections.

      Jackie