Re: Sew on Jewels

  • nanniemouse <nanniemouse@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2003
      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, Sheila Martinez
      <willistreet@y...> wrote:

      > Try Fred Frankel out of NYC. Don't have their number handy right
      now, but if you want it, .or me know. or call 1411. The have
      EVERYTHING in jewels...real jewels...swarovsky crystals, etc...at
      wholesale...and I think they are reasonable.
      > "nanniemouse <nanniemouse@y...>" <nanniemouse@y...> wrote:Hi! I;m
      fairly new around her, so I'm not sure if you can help me.

      Thank you and everyone who answered! I'll try Fred Frankle!

      Kathy
    • nanniemouse <nanniemouse@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2003

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2003