Costume Changes

  • Tara Maginnis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2001
      From:
      MonicaMonros@... (Monica Monros)
      To:
      Tara@...

      Dear Tara,
      I heard from a fellow Magician that someone wrote to your column a
      while
      back,asking for a book on "breakaway costumes" for the theatre. Better
      than that, I am the authour of a book named "Instant Magic Costume
      Changes". In this book you will learn how to do "breakaway costumes"
      in
      ways that are truly magical. The costumes will change color and shape
      right in front of your very eyes. These MAGIC costume changes are done
      instantly, centr stage, without leaving the stage, not even for a
      moment! The book explains in detail 10 different techniques and
      variations of "Instant Magic Costume Changes". You do not need o be a
      magician to follow these instructions. It's even better if you are a
      costume maker!

      The book is $39 incl. shipping within U.S.A
      Foreign air-mail, add $5
      CA residents add 8% tax ($2.80)

      The book is written by multi-Award winning magician; M. Monros. Please
      pass this information on to your readers. Thank you.