Subject: Instant Magic CostumeChanges

  • Tara Maginnis
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2001
      Subject:
      Instant Magic CostumeChanges
      Date:
      Sat, 5 May 2001 16:48:07 -0700 (PDT)
      From:
      MonicaMonros@... (Monica Monros)
      To:
      Tara@...

      order from; M. Monros, P.O. Box 2683,
      Toluca Lake, CA 91610-0683.
      Cashiers ck/ money order, shipped immediately
      Personal checks, 3 weeks for delivery.
    • Siebel San
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2001
        Allo all,

        I recently helped to costume a French/Indian War
        reenactment, and I have a few women's and girls' garb
        pieces left over:

        One adult chemise in unbleached muslin (offwhite,ivoryish)
        One adult chemise in homespun unbleached cotton (oatmeal)
        One girl's chemise in (dont remember if its the cotton or
        muslin) size L (for girls age 10-13 or so)

        All chemises have drawstring necks, long sleeves with ties
        at the wrists, approx. mid-calf length, and several inches
        of let-out in the hems. Adult chemises will fit almost all
        adult women.

        Adult skirts:
        One in ivory/oatmeal pinstripes
        One in a dusty rose shade
        One in a heavier, dull but pretty shade of green

        Children's skirts:
        Two in ivory/blue pinstripes

        All skirts are made of cotton and have drawstring waists.
        Adult skirts are approx. ankle length and have several
        inches of let-out in the hems. Children's skirts are
        approx. 25 - 27 inches long with no let-out.

        All pieces are made from 100% natural materials and are
        suitable for SCA events, reenactments, and
        medieval/renaissance faires. I am willing to bargain or
        make something custom for you if you are interested but
        don't see anything you like.

        If interested, please e-mail me at
        PalaisGarnier@... for prices, fabric swatches, more
        info, and inquiries. Thanks!