Re: Canadian farmers

  • allicatdesign <allicatdesign@attbi.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2003
      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, sylvia <sylvia@n...>
      wrote:
      > I will be designing costumes for a play soon that deals with
      Canadian
      > farmers

      I usually find great ideas in "trade" magazines from the period--
      don't know any argricutural mag titles off-hand, but I'm sure your
      library can help. Don't forget Sears and Penneys catologs. You
      could also try your local cooperative extention, FFA, 4-
      H....although they arn't canadian they would likely know of the
      Canadian equivilant groups. I find most folks are very helpful when
      you explain it's for the theater!