RE: [TheCostumersManifesto] Re: Inexpensive tights

  • Faber, Debbie
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 2, 2003
      I've got one more suggestion for you--we use Alan Sloane & Co., (800)
      252-6266 - they do carry parti-color tights, men's sizes, etc. They have
      always been reasonable and have very quick turnaround. I don't believe they
      have a website, but call them and I'm sure they can help you out.

      Debbie Faber
      D.L. Parsons Theatre
      Northglenn, Colorado