Subject: Instant Magic CostumeChanges

  • Tara Maginnis
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7 10:06 PM
      Subject:
      Instant Magic CostumeChanges
      Date:
      Sat, 5 May 2001 16:48:07 -0700 (PDT)
      From:
      MonicaMonros@... (Monica Monros)
      To:
      Tara@...

      order from; M. Monros, P.O. Box 2683,
      Toluca Lake, CA 91610-0683.
      Cashiers ck/ money order, shipped immediately
      Personal checks, 3 weeks for delivery.
    • Tara Maginnis
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7 10:35 PM
        Subject:
        Instant Magic CostumeChanges
        Date:
        Sat, 5 May 2001 16:48:07 -0700 (PDT)
        From:
        MonicaMonros@... (Monica Monros)
        To:
        Tara@...

        order from; M. Monros, P.O. Box 2683,
        Toluca Lake, CA 91610-0683.
        Cashiers ck/ money order, shipped immediately
        Personal checks, 3 weeks for delivery.
      • Siebel San
        Message 3 of 3 , May 8 9:25 AM
          Allo all,

          I recently helped to costume a French/Indian War
          reenactment, and I have a few women's and girls' garb
          pieces left over:

          One adult chemise in unbleached muslin (offwhite,ivoryish)
          One adult chemise in homespun unbleached cotton (oatmeal)
          One girl's chemise in (dont remember if its the cotton or
          muslin) size L (for girls age 10-13 or so)

          All chemises have drawstring necks, long sleeves with ties
          at the wrists, approx. mid-calf length, and several inches
          of let-out in the hems. Adult chemises will fit almost all
          adult women.

          Adult skirts:
          One in ivory/oatmeal pinstripes
          One in a dusty rose shade
          One in a heavier, dull but pretty shade of green

          Children's skirts:
          Two in ivory/blue pinstripes

          All skirts are made of cotton and have drawstring waists.
          Adult skirts are approx. ankle length and have several
          inches of let-out in the hems. Children's skirts are
          approx. 25 - 27 inches long with no let-out.

          All pieces are made from 100% natural materials and are
          suitable for SCA events, reenactments, and
          medieval/renaissance faires. I am willing to bargain or
          make something custom for you if you are interested but
          don't see anything you like.

          If interested, please e-mail me at
          PalaisGarnier@... for prices, fabric swatches, more
          info, and inquiries. Thanks!