Re: Inexpensive Tights

  • Amy Gembala
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2002
      Hi Donna.

      In the past I have used cotton/lycra leggings from Dharma Trading Co. They
      are heavy enough to deal with the leg hair issue and you don't have to worry
      about runs. They only come in white but they take dye (Procion or Acid dye)
      fairly well. No feet attached but if you put your guys in ankle boots
      instead of low slippers they should work well. I have also made leggings
      before from cotton lycra. McCalls has a renaissance type pattern that
      includes leggings for men and it's fairly easy to put together. If you are
      looking for a tighter fit I would go with the leggings from Dharma. (Wash
      between each wearing to re-shrink the bagginess from the knees. :) )

      Amy
      ameline@...