Re: Peg Leg

  • jing <jingaugusto@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 23, 2002
      Sarah P

      That was too many years ago and new things have been innovated
      through the years. I did make one pegleg on our <tv show and it wasnt
      that cumbersome becasue the craftamanship was made for the
      convenience of the actor. Hiding th LEG behind is also another option
      whihc many have so known whihc was done by actor Burton. In films its
      easy because a director can call CUTS at slight nuances, but in
      theater...the show must goooo on.

      Jing

      --- In TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com, "Sarah P"