Need Web Site Feedback

  • mwprncra <mwprncra@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2002
      I've been working with my Web site designer friend to create both an
      acting and costume design Web site. If you have a minute, please go
      to www.mollydewane.netfirms.com and provide feedback. We had
      difficulty with a few photos. For some reason, a few of the photos
      appear blurry although when the same photos are loaded to the site,
      the photos appear clear. Thank you in advance for your feedback.
      Kind regards-Molly www.mollydewane.netfirms.com