Need Ideas for Costuming Neil Simon's "The Good Doctor"

  • mwprncra <mwprncra@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2002
      I agreed to costume Neil Simon's "The Good Doctor" for a local
      theater. I have a limited budget of $200. I haven't decided on a
      color palette. Thankfully, no one is too unusual of a size so I
      should be able to borrow costumes and use my personal costume stock.
      I know there are a few items that I need to make. Has anyone
      designed this show? I would appreciate any and all ideas. Thank you
      and happy holidays-kind regards, Molly www.mollydewane.netfirms.com