Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] new site here

  • Sarah P
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 9, 2002

      IT'S SPAM!!  Simple solution.  Block those addresses.  Very few people will have such a screwed-up e-mail address--it's just too hard to remember.  These addresses are VERY easy to recognize, since they're a gobble-de-gook name followed by the same gobble-de-gook arrangement of letters@....  Disregard the blue highlight--the computer does it automatically, real site or not.  The name I typed is an EXAMPLE only.  I've been going through and blocking every SPAM that I've gotten that's got an address like that.  But since family members of mine have Yahoo e-mail, I can't block the whole Yahoo,com to get rid of this line of SPAM mail.  I remember there being a lot of such SPAM mail last year this time, too, and the year before.  I just delete it and ignore it.

      Sorry this posts twice, the cat decided to jump on the keyboard and hit the send button.