Titanic

  • BTana Qul mupwI
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2002
              Someone posted on one of these lists requesting links pertaining to the Titanic and that period.  At the moment, I've only happened on this one link, so I thought I'd send it quick before I forgot.  I just can't find the original post, hence the crosspost.  There are pic of the costumes, and possibly some links.  I didn't get much time to check it out last night.

      Pat
      Never argue with a dragon, for thou art crunchy and go well with Brie.
           AIM/JIM     btanaklingon
           ICQ #           67785514
           MSN            btana_qul_mupwi
           YAHOO      lady_btana