17th cen. Venetian Carnivale garb ?

  • Madonna Lucia Ilaria Malatesta
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2002
      I've been put in touch with a gentleman who is researching 17th cen.
      Venetian Carnivale garb to make for a costuming project. This is
      wayyyy beyond my realm of expertise but does anyone out there have
      any info that might be helpful to him?
      And along those same lines... we have a masked Ball coming up in
      January and if there's any info or PICS out there that show 15TH cen.
      female Carnivale garb I'd be deeply indebted to whoever would be kind
      enough to share it with me!
      Oh Bella..... (said in best plaintive sing-song voice....;)
      Regards,
      Lucia

      PS Apologies to those who get this cross post multiple times!