Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] animal heads?

  • Katherine
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 28, 2002
      Raven,

      Very interesting ideas. Thanks for sharing them! The man that
      our school was named after was a Flying Tiger in WWII. He
      actually chose the mascot. He visits the school quite
      frequently...

      Katherine

      To: TheCostumersManifesto@yahoogroups.com
      From: "Sarah P" <Alexandreirazputin@...>

      Have fun with it. But did you know that Flying Tigers were a
      type of WWII airplane? They're the ones you see with
      > pointy-toothed faces on the noses of the airplanes, and red propeller cones. They may have also had winged tigers painted on the sides of
      > them.
      > ----Raven

      Katherine

      "I really think that artists to-day try to see how far they can make
      fun
      of the public without its revolting." -Marie, Queen of Roumania

      My Dress Site
      http://www.koshka-the-cat.com