Urgent!! Need Help!

  • Sarah P
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2000
      The Berry College Theatre Company is producing Anton Chekhov's "The Seagull"
      in a few weeks (four, I think). I am looking for patterns, pictures, etc.
      from Russia in the time period of 1896-1905. We are especially searching
      for information/patterns for the servant class that would work in and around
      the manors of pre-Revolutionary Russia, west of the Ural Mtns. If anyone
      knows where I could find such things or has information, I would be
      grateful!

      I'm not the designer, but the more who look for sources, the better. I'm
      also looking for information about trim, fru-fru, and furniture and
      furniture decoration. And how would you make a "real" dead seagull? I've
      thought about the body, but the wings, beak, and feathers I have no idea
      where to begin. Does anyone know where I could find feathers that could
      double for seagull feathers? If anyone can help, I and the rest of the
      costume shop would be happy people! (the props shop would be happy
      too--that is, the props master would be.) Thank you all!

      ****Raven****

      http://profiles.msn.com