Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Looking for mask maker

  • Jasmine Tree
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2002

      I do know somenone who can make just such a mask, and have forwarded your e-mail address to him.  I hope that's ok.  I can't be sure how it will work out for you as you don't specify where you are.....he lives in Canada.  Anyway, I expect he will be in touch within a day or so....good luck.

      Jasmine

       Pete Klopek <peteklopek@...> wrote:

      I am looking for someone to make me a custom over the head latex
      mask. Do you do suck work? Do you know anyone that does?  I can give
      out a full description of the mask that I want along with pictures if
      that would help. Thanks.

      Sincerely

      Demetria Vance