Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] How do you make a Costume Bible?

  • N B
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2001
      --- Kacie Hultgren <kacie@...> wrote:
      > Hi-
      >
      > I've spent the last hour searching the internet. I'm
      > trying to find an example of a costume bible, but to no
      > avail. After reading pages on the internet referring to
      > costume bibles all over the place, I'm curious. What's
      > in a costume bible? How is it organized?

      It depends on what you are looking for, an online bible, a
      book, and what Period...for us Elizabethan freeks,Lady
      Drea's Elizabethan Costuming Page would pretty much be a
      costuming bible. In the same Period Janet Arnold books are
      considdered another "Costume Bible" . There are also other
      Mega link referred to Costume Bibles. Basically a Costume
      Bible is a Large collection of Information/Resources that
      suit the time period and costruction level you want. Asking
      20 costumers and you are likely to get 20 answers on what
      they consider to be their costumers bible

      Catalina