Stolen Quilts~ Please read

  • kaijugal
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2002
      This is passed on from a friend from my masquerade costuming list in
      the hopes that someone will be able to help. Thank you......

      Gentlebeings:

      This was sent to me by someone on the ICG list, who lives in Salt
      Lake
      City, Utah. However, it involves quilts; all of you are either
      interested
      in quilts, have friends that might be interested, or routinely visit
      Ebay,
      or other auction houses. For those of you, who aren't please ignore
      this.
      People with contacts to doll and quilting lists might want to pass it
      on as
      well.

      Peace
      Alixandra
      eddana@...

      "Burglars Clean 0ut Quilt Store", from the Nov. 6, 2002 Salt Lake
      Tribune.
      >Apparently they took just about everything of value, including
      quilts,
      >fabric and sewing machines. This store, Piper's Quilts and
      Comforts, is