  • rermisch
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2001
      We have used Woolite to wash wigs in the past and yes what the others
      say about conditioners works too. One thing I have found , especially in the
      winter months , is that when I am brushing out wigs or when I am finished
      combing them that they are so full of static electricity , you think they
      will never calm down. Take a dryer, softener sheet and simply wipe down over
      the wig and like magic it calms down for you.