Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] spam

  • Judith Cataldo
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2002
      MessageThe spam is from people who are joining the list, sending a
      non-costume related message then signing off the list. For several days the
      only messages on the list were this type of message. This has been
      happening on many yahoo lists but most are caught because list owners either
      moderate new members or make them agree to the list rules before joining.

      Judy
    • costumer122
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 18, 2014
        Sorry, all. I think I was hacked. Please do not open anything I may have sent to this group.
        I apologize again.

        Patty Halajian
      • Susan Toker
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 18, 2014
          Change your passwords.  There is a bunch of this happening again here and AOL.

          Susan

          On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 9:53 AM, <ecomaas@...> wrote:

          Sorry, all. I think I was hacked. Please do not open anything I may have sent to this group.
          I apologize again.

          Patty Halajian

        • Ed and/or Kathryn Belzer
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 18, 2014
            That stinks, but it happens.  Thanks for the notice.