Hey guys check this out It's real and working.

  • Shahir Abdul razick
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2002
      Dear friend,

      I just wanted to let you know about a great new
      Internet website called
      Richmails.com
      They pay you for simply reading email! To make it
      even better they will
      give you $100 just to join up.
      Richmails.com will even pay you $25 for every
      friend you refer.
      Please click at the below link to join
      http://www.RichMails.com/cgi-bin/signup.cgi?r=shakir618@...

      Best of luck