Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Mob Caps.

  • fanfetish@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 4, 2002
      Thanks! I really appreciate all the great advice that you all gave me and will definately keep it in mind for when I need it again. Anyway,not having much time(or money) We just bought a white nylon shower cap. Reanna(the girl I'm helping out) glue-gunned on some lace trim and ribbon and voila! It was my idea,and yes,it won't be 100 precent accurate,but it will do very well for a 10 minute skit. Also,we lucked out and found some Pirate style hats at a party store. We took off the skulls and crossbones decal and they will do very well for the Redcoats costumes. Btw,I'm very proud of this young lady,she really seems to have a talent for this and I am encouraging her to do wardrobe at her Middle School for the Drama Club they have. Thanks again,Robyn