Re: Erase old messages

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2002
      I *partially* agree with this. I belong to several groups and it is hard to keep track of all the threads, especially since each group usually has several threads going at a time. I find it frustrating to read a message and have no clue to what the writer is refering. How about just editing the original message to include the "key points".

      Just my 2 cents...
      ~Mary