Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] patterns

  • Rici Tegarden
    Message 1 of 46 , Nov 2, 2002
      I am using Dress Shop version 4. .
      Their web site is very good. http://www.livingsoft.com/    I should add a disclaimer, I am just a happy user and am not affiliated with this company.  I found out about them from a sewing newsletter I used to get and bought the original version several years ago. I used that version to make a sloper and then drafted my own patterns.  They have a licensing agreement if you want to draft patterns for clients and sell those patterns to the client.
      Rici
      Message 46 of 46 , Nov 8, 2002
        I had those sorts of problems with the old version until in a lot of frustration I called the 800 number.  There were problems with the printer settings and after I adjusted those everything worked better.  The new version is really much better definitely worth the cost of the upgrade. I now have access to a plotter and the patterns should print better.