question for anybody

  • Kathryn Parke
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
      Hello, all --

      I would love to find a pattern for a man's double-breasted tuxedo
      (shawl-collared, ideally, but whatever!), and I'm having no luck -- lots of
      single-breasted patterns on the market, but not what I'm looking for. I've
      tried searching both modern and vintage pattern sites, etc -- perhaps the
      industry thinks this kind of pattern is too specialized for the home sewer?
      In any event, does anybody have any possible leads for me?

      Thanks so much --
      KP
    • Siebel San
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2002
        I was skimming through a Vogue catalogue today and saw a
        men's tux pattern. Don't remember if it was single or
        double breasted, but check it out if you haven't already.
        Jessica

        > I would love to find a pattern for a man's
        > double-breasted tuxedo
        > (shawl-collared, ideally, but whatever!), and I'm having
        > no luck -- lots of
        > single-breasted patterns on the market, but not what I'm
        > looking for.

        =====
        HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
        http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
      • DANIEL ONTIVEROS
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2002

           Si

          www.vmcsatellite.com

          u should try this because its the cheapest in the country

          =====
          HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
          http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/

          Sell a Home with Ease!