Erase old messages

  • Cap & Kitty Scalzo
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
      I am a costumer for children's theater besides being a dressmaker. I joined
      also to read new ideas and meet other costumers with similar interests.

      I have also left other groups because of the spam and hate mail.

      Today I decided to try and read just the costume related letters but
      scrolling through I found that the same messages are repeated over and over.
      I think we can avoid this if people will erase the original message when
      they respond to someone and just post their reply. This wouldmake it easier
      to read only the new messages.

      I have gotten some good information from the group but it is a challenge to
      find it.
      Kitty
    • Mary
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2002
        I *partially* agree with this. I belong to several groups and it is hard to keep track of all the threads, especially since each group usually has several threads going at a time. I find it frustrating to read a message and have no clue to what the writer is refering. How about just editing the original message to include the "key points".

        Just my 2 cents...
        ~Mary