Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] SPAM!!! wasOMG ...costume

  • peggy salvail
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2002
      I havent been keeping up as I am in CA. TO bad this
      is hapening to such a nice site though I can
      understanding you feeling this way. Take care all
      hope to be abck soon. My Dad died and I have been
      helping my mom get readjusted so I'll be here another
      week I guess Love Peggy

      --- Neo Engel <neoengel127@...> wrote:
      > This is spam, and advertisment for PORN.
      >
      > Modertor(s)? Can you please report the spam that
      > person sent to his provider?
      >
      > It may also be an idea to to restrict membership,
      > only
      > allowing approval for those with a genuine
      > interest...the same is done for the jag list, and
      > although it has many more members, it isn't spammed
      > as
      > much as this list is.
      >
      > I like reading about different costume ideas and I
      > like to contribute, however if this keeps up, I'll
      > have to leave :P
      >
      > > http://wolf.webcruiser.org/index.php?ref=58013
      > >
      > > its the sweetest one i ever seen

      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now