ow wow! Books

  • Hobbitt3C@netscape.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      I went to the University of Arkansas, Monticello's library trying to get some books to help me put together the loom my husband bought me. While checking around and killing time untill I had to pick up my daughters after school I started looking around. Low and behold they had a copy of Cut of Women's clothes and Cut of Men's clothes. They hadn't been checked out in 6 years!

      Fortuneately my husband is faculty and can check books out for six months a shot.

      Candi Cabaniss