supplier question

  • Sebastian
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2002
      Just joined and Sorry to interupt the thread, :/
      But I have a question that I hope someone here can help answer
      for me. I am just getting into costuming and vacuum forming
      specifically. unfortunetly there is no one locally that sells or even
      knows what polystyrene plastic is. I went through the how to in
      the Costumer Mainfesto and found GE, tried to buy the plastic
      and they say that it is not avalible through the website. I was
      wondering if anyone here knows where to find the plastic that I
      am looking for in large amounts. I am running out of time for my
      project and getting very nervous about it. I appreciate any help
      that anyone can give me. Thank you for your time.
      Sebastian