uses for vinyl

  • costumelady@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2001
      Hi all, I hope you can help me. Recently I was given about 80yds of
      nice vinyl, the knit back kind. About 50 of brown and 30 of light
      blue. I really don't know what I can do with it, other than a few
      cowboy vests or chaps out of the brown. I'm sure someone out there
      has lots of ideas pleas let me know about them. Thanks
    • Liz Martin
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2001
        on 3/2/01 7:15 PM, costumelady@... at costumelady@... wrote:

        > Hi all, I hope you can help me. Recently I was given about 80yds of
        > nice vinyl, the knit back kind. About 50 of brown and 30 of light
        > blue. I really don't know what I can do with it, other than a few
        > cowboy vests or chaps out of the brown. I'm sure someone out there
        > has lots of ideas pleas let me know about them. Thanks

        Garment bags or duffles! You can flat line it with a fun cotton print.
      • julia.greger@faidor.de
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2001
          --- In TheCostumersManifesto@y..., costumelady@y... wrote:
          > Hi all, I hope you can help me. Recently I was given about 80yds of
          > nice vinyl, the knit back kind. About 50 of brown and 30 of light
          > blue. I really don't know what I can do with it, other than a few
          > cowboy vests or chaps out of the brown. I'm sure someone out there
          > has lots of ideas pleas let me know about them. Thanks

          Hi!
          The latest in European fashion this spring are pastel-coloured
          leather and vinyl jackets, cut fairly short and tight or like your
          motorcycle type. The light blue would be worn with black, white or
          light green (no kidding!). You could also make a bag to go with it.
          Giulia