Re: [TheCostumersManifesto] Problem

  • dianne hartshorn
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2002
      another site you may wish to check out is www.blanchesplace.com they carry the Wahmaker line of western clothing and offer a 15% off all their retail.  if they don't have what you are looking for email them and they will be more than happy to send you pics.  I know I just contacted them as they are still in the process of updating their site, but Wahmaker does carry wonderful frock coats.