the phantom instructions

  • Marcella
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2002
      Ladyearl,

      If I were you, I would bring the pattern with me to Joanne's or some place
      like that and explain to the salespeople what happened. The people that
      work there sew, so they're bound to be sympathetic, especially if you
      explain that the costume is for your son. ^_^ I bet you they don't have a
      problem with you taking a peek at the instructions.
      Another possibility is to contact the vendor you bought the pattern from and
      tell them there weren't any instructions included. They might be able to
      send you some, but then again they might make you return the pattern so they
      can send you another copy ...

      Just a few thoughts. ^_^ Good luck with that.

      seeya,
      celley