Sample Vintage clothing wholesale list

  • Sasha
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2002
      Passing on our current wholesale list to those interested. Special
      wants and needs are welcome just contact us with specifics.
      Thanks,
      Stacy

      Incogneeto Wholesale
      Incogneeto Vintage Clothing and Accessories
      93 W. Main St.
      Somerville, NJ 08876
      www.incogneeto.com
      (908) 722-4600
      1 PM to 8 PM EST.
      Contact: Stacy
      This wholesale list is copyright 2002 Incogneeto Clothing.
      $500 Minimum opening order, $150 minimum each reorder
      Prices subject to change at any time without prior notice.
      We reserve the right to limit purchases and quantities.
      Not responsible for typographical errors.

      All items and goods sold in #1 or #2 condition unless otherwise stated.
      #1 condition is in "as new" condition, ready to wear.
      #2 condition may need cleaning, no holes or major stains but may show
      some wear.
      #3 condition small holes or spots, may need seam and/or zipper repair,
      button missing, etc.
      All lots are sold in mixed size assortments.

      Some items are available as "new/old" store stock- please inquire.

      WOMEN

      Ladies' Vintage Tops:

      50's Blouse Assortment- A good variety of 50's & early 60's conservative
      cotton or cotton blend blouses with small collars. Great to pair with
      capri pants or circle skirts. May include prints and solids. $8.50
      each 12 min

      Ethnic/Hippie Tops- These tops may be embroidered or printed, but all
      have an ethnic flair that the Hippies of the 60's & 70's used to adore!
      Back in style today. $8.50 each 6 min

      Crazy Polyester 70's Blouses- A great assortment of floral and
      psychedelic 60's & 70's tops! Most are long sleeved, button down with a
      large collar. Prints are bright and wild, mostly floral, but may
      include a few solids of vivid colors. $7.50 each 12 min

      70's Disco Shirt- This party assortment includes 70's and 80's sexy
      style tops in lurex, sequins, and metallic fabrics all appropriate for
      the Disco dance floor! Sure to give you Saturday Night Fever! $9.50
      each 12 min

      Bargain Shirt Lot- A lot of vintage ladies shirts in all the above
      styles, plus tanks, bodysuits, and other assorted styles. You never
      know what you might get! Some nice surprises here! $5.00 each 12 min

      50's & 60's Sweater Mix- A nice mix of vintage 50's and 60's cardigan
      style sweaters which may include some beaded and sequin sweaters, orlon
      and cashmere. Mostly lighter colors. $18.00 each 6 min

      Ladies' Skirts & Pants:

      50's/60's Circle Skirts- The best selection of vintage circle skirts
      you can buy wholesale! Styles include quilted, wool felt, and cotton.
      Most are full circles, some have pleated waists for fullness. A great
      variety! Please inquire for price and availability.

      Mini Skirt Assortment- You will get a mix of vintage and newer retro
      style mini skirts in plaids, solids, and prints. Short enough to give a
      second glance! $8.50 6 min

      Maxi Skirt Menagerie- Wild and colorful prints grace this fantastic
      array of maxi skirts! Some are quilted fabrics, most are polyester, all
      are fun! $7.50 each 12 min

      Winter Plaid Selection- These knee length tartans skirts are from the
      50's-70's. The plaids include wool and wool/poly blends. Some are kilt
      styles which wrap around, others are zip up. $6.50 12 min

      Rockabilly Straight Skirts- From the late 50's and early 60's come
      these Rockabilly style skirts. They are mostly knee length or below
      in solid colors with pocket decoration. Fabrics are generally wool, but
      may include cotton/blends. $10.50 6 min

      Suede Skirt Assortment- Skirts in suede from the 60's to present.
      Beautiful colors and styles! Includes classic 60's A-lines to straight
      carrer girl lengths. Maybe even a few minis! $12.50 each 6 min

      Bell Bottoms Pants- Mostly period bell bottoms and flares in fun prints
      and solids of polyester and other assorted fabrics. May include some
      newer retro style bell bottoms. $6.50 each 12 min

      Dresses:

      50's & 60's Donna Reed- This assortment of vintage dresses is the
      "typical 50's housewife having a dinner party dress." Most of these are
      shirt waist dresses with full skirts in fun 50's cotton prints. May
      include other materials. patterns and fabrics. All sleeve lengths.
      $12.50 each 12 min

      Vintage Cocktail Party Dresses- A beautiful selection of vintage
      50's-70's cocktail dresses. Fabrics include satin, brocade, velvet, and
      synthetics. Luxurious styles for entertaining. Most cuts are fitted,
      below the knee length, and rich looking. $15.50 each 12 min

      60's MOD Girl- Mostly polyester A-line dresses that Twiggy would be
      proud of! 'Groovy baby' prints and 2 tone solids in MODern styles from
      the 60's and 70's. Sure to please any Austin Powers fan! $9.50 each 12
      min

      60's/70's Flower Power- These dresses all have the same thing going for
      them-Psychedelic & FLOWER POWER~! Bright floral and paisley prints in
      mostly synthetic fabrics. Casual length. $8.50 each 12 min

      MAXI Flower Power- Same as above in maxi length for poolside
      entertaining! Great Hawaiian styles in all fabrics from the late 60's
      and early 70's. $9.50 each 12 min

      Contemporary Dress Lot- You will find this lot to contain mostly 80's
      to present day dressy dresses. Evening and cocktail styles great for
      the Dynasty Diva in you! $6.50 each 12 min

      Vintage Dress Potpourri- A wonderful variety of all the above styles of
      vintage ladies' dresses. A nice mix to get you started or to fill in
      the racks. Also a good costume assortment. And the price can't be
      beat! $6.50 each 24 min

      Ladies' Blazers, Jackets, & Outerwear:

      Boutique Vintage Ladies' Jacket Assortment- These jacket are from the
      40's to the 70's in classy styles for daytime and evening. Includes
      satin, brocade, velvet and beaded fabrics in mostly waist length
      jackets. $9.50 each 12 min

      Girl Friday Jacket and Blazer Assortment- This variety of vintage
      ladies jackets is more conservative than those above. Good for wearing
      to the office. Typically 50's or 60's "Jackie-O" styles with a few 70's
      polyester. $7.50 each 12 min

      Ladies Leather and Suede Jackets- From the 60's-80's, jackets in
      leather and/or suede for women. Great styles including suede fringe and
      70's MOD! $25.00 each 8 min

      Crochet Shawl & Cape Assortment- A select sampling of crocheted shawls
      and knitted ponchos. Colors are generally lighter, but may inlcude a
      few darker colors like black, red, or purple. $7.50 each 8 min

      Boutique Winterweight Vintage Coats- You will get heavy weight winter
      coats from the 50's-70's in stylish designs. May include real and faux
      fur trim, cashmere and wool. All colors. $25.00 each 8 min

      Lighterweight Spring Coats- Great for fall and spring! A lighter
      weight coat in fabrics like rayon, gabardine, and polyester in cool
      colors and prints. $12.50 each 12 min

      MEN

      Men's Shirts:

      60's/70's "Mr. Brady" Shirt- As seen on the Brady Bunch, these styles
      70's shirts are sure to please the conservative 70's type who wants a
      bit of flare. Funky prints, solids, and stripes in cotton or
      poly/cotton. Large collar, button down shirts. $9.50 each 12 min

      70's Polyester Disco Shirt- For the swinging sexy gods! Crazy
      polyester button down shirts with way out collars! Prints are wild and
      solids are shiny. Great for party wear! $12.50 each 12 min

      Vintage Western Shirt Asst.- This assortment of vintage shirts will
      include plaids flannel and top stitched styles. Most have back yoke
      design with either snaps or buttons. $9.50 each 12 min

      Hawaiian Shirts- A classic vintage look! Hawaiian shirts from the 60's
      to present day in colorful patterns and tropical designs. $12.50 each
      12 min

      Bargain Shirt Lot- A lot of mens shirts in all the above styles, plus
      velour, polo, and other assorted styles. You never know what you might
      get! $5.00 each 12 min

      Men's Jackets:

      Classic Blazer & Suit Jacket Asst.- Vintage 50's-60's men's jackets in
      2 and 3 button styles. Mostly wool/wool blend weaves in classic
      designs. May include some retro ones. $12.50 each 12 min

      70's Poly Costume Jacket Assortment- Wide ladels and funky detailing
      make these wild n' crazy jackets perfect for party wear! Unusual
      patterns, leisure styles, and lots of plaid will be found in this lot.
      $14.50 each 12 min

      Special & Antique Blazer & Suit Jacket Asst.- A select variety of
      vintage men's blazers in a choice of sharkskin, MOD, or SWING styles.
      Please call for price and availability.

      Black Tux Jacket- Wide to narrow lapels in peaked and shawl collar
      styles. Fabrics include wool, wool blends, and poly/blends. May
      include 30's to the present day jackets. $15.00 each 12 min

      Colored Tux Jackets- This assortment includes grey, beige, white, blue,
      and brown tuxedo jackets from the 60's and 70's. Mostly wide lapels,
      some with funky detailing and 2 tone styles. Great for costumes, murder
      mystery parties, or theatre. $10.00 each 12 min

      Men's Pants:

      Colored Flare Tux Pants- Poly blends tuxedo pants with satin piping in
      a flare bottom style. Colors may include grey, brown, green, and black.
      $6.00 each 12 min

      Funky 70's Poly Pants- A nice mix of vintage 70's polyester pants in
      plaids and fun prints. Most are flared leg and bell bottom styles.
      These are terrific party goers! $9.50 each 12 min

      Classy Men's Slacks- Here you will find the best slacks for classic
      men's styles from 40's Swing to 70's Mod. May include pleated waists
      with cuffed bottoms as well as pegged legged pants. Assorted fabrics
      sure to please the well dressed man! $10.50 each 12 min

      ACCESSORIES

      Ladies' Hats:

      Vintage SWING Style Hats- These vintage hats are from the 30's-60's in
      little flirty shapes to compliment any swing outfit. May include
      whimsies and half hats with flowers and veils. $6.50 each 12 min

      Select 30's-50's Hats- A hand picked selection of vintage hats of
      velvet, straw, wool felt and more! Fabulous styles which may include
      designer hats and lovely little ditties. $10.00 each 12 min

      60's/70's MOD Costume Asst.- Snappy and chic chapeauxs from the 60's
      and 70's Mod era. Lots of tall hats that sit high on the head to rival
      the bouffant hairdo of the time. $6.50 each 12 min

      Scarves & Gloves:

      50's-70's Solid Color Scarf- A rainbow of colored scarves in sheer
      nylon, solid silk, or lace designs. May be square or rectangular
      shapes. $3.50 each 12 min Price break! $2.50 each 48 min

      50's-70's Printed Scarf- Here you will get paisleys, florals, and
      geometrics in all fabrics including silk and rayon. All shapes and
      sizes. $3.50 each 12 min Price break! $2.50 each 48 min

      MIXSEX Knitted /Wool Scarf & Muffler Asst.- A good selection of knitted
      and woven mufflers and winter neck scarves in various fabrics and
      colors. $4.50 each 12 min

      Fashion Gloves- This assortment of vintage gloves inlcudes nylon,
      velvet, leather, and lace in all colors of the rainbow! May include
      some fancy, beaded styles. $3.50 each 12 min

      Vintage Purses:

      Queen Supreme Selection- These are top notch, unique handbags from the
      50's- 70's. May include clutch bags and shoulder straps in wonderful
      styles of leather, straw, vinyl, and assorted fabrics. May include
      beaded and sequin bags. $15.00 each 12 min

      Princess Line- The same styles as above with a lower retail value, but
      still fabulous bags! $10.00 each 12 min

      Boutique Showcase- A lovely assortment of vintage purses for everyday
      and evening wear. Lots of vinyl, leather, and straw. $5.50 each 12 min

      Men's Neckties:

      50's/60's Thin MOD Ties- These are vintage late 50's through the 60's
      narrow ties in 1 1/2"- 2 1/2" widths. The fabrics vary from silk to
      cotton and anything in between. The colors and styles are all very MOD!
      May include stripes and solids with or without a center design. $4.00
      each 12 min

      60's/70's Funky Wide Ties- Great for mismatching with a wild 'n crazy
      70's jacket or shirt. The widths on these are 3"-4" wide, the patterns
      are loud and the colors are vibrant! $2.00 each 12 min

      40's-90's Tie Lot o' Plenty- Just need to fill the rack with a wide
      variety of ties? Choose this lot assortment of vintage 40's Swing to
      Retro 90's ties. A sampling of all period ties in a variety of styles
      at a bargain price! $.75 each 24 min

      Hand Tie Bow Ties- Look your best with this selection of vintage 40's
      through the early 70's bow ties that you tie yourself. A wide array of
      colors and patterns including silks and Deco geometrics. $5.50 each 12
      min

      Clip-on Bow Ties- Look like a dapper dan without the hassle with this
      assortment of vintage bow ties. These are mostly smaller 50's and 60's
      ties with real cool patterns. Great for Swing style suits. $3.50 each
      12 min

      Shoes:

      50's & 60's Points- These sexy high heel shoes have thin, narrow heels
      and a pointy toed front. Colors and fabrics vary, all are classic and
      stylish! $9.50 each 12 min

      Classic 60's & 70's- A nice selection of classic pumps from the 60's
      and 70's in a range of styles. Most are lower heel and rounded toe.
      May include Spectators. $7.50 each 12 min

      MOD Girl Shoes- This assortment inlcudes Mod style heels, sandals, and
      flats with square or oval toes. Cute styles that the Brady girls would
      be proud to own! Many with bow or buckle designs. $7.50 each 12 min

      Ladies Boots- An assortment of Go-Go boots and other 70's styles in
      leather, suede, and patent leather. Colors and heels sizes vary.
      $12.50 each 12 min

      Men's Classic Shoes- Mostly black or brown classic styles which may
      include wing-tips, loafers, and MOD styles. $12.50 each 6 min

      #1 condition is in "as new" condition, ready to wear.
      #2 condition may need cleaning, no holes or major stains but may show
      some wear.
      #3 condition small holes or spots, may need seam and/or zipper repair,
      button missing, etc.